Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Some random animals

DSC_0664

A tapir I believe, I like to think he was smiling at me. However he was probally just burping or something.

DSC_0656

That one turned out darker then I thought, my laptop likes to do that when I edit photos on it. Oh well, its a Kimodo dragon. Bobbie likes dragons

DSC_0614

There were birds all over the place, alot of them seemed to be wild and not contained aswell.

DSC_0589

DSC_0610

Its king Julian, I did not see Skipper or Private anywhere though. To bad, there my favorite from that show.

DSC_0601

He did not look happy to have his picture taken, bigot

DSC_0810

Everest with a little whispy cloud...

DSC_0773

A bird house, they had them all over there bird trail. The next few pictures are all from that area.

DSC_0742

DSC_0745

DSC_0765

I call him the emo bird, it looks like he is all sad and depressed. He even has the stance right.

DSC_0678

Right next door there was a huge bat habbitat with a good 50 or 60 of them just hanging there.

DSC_0668

DSC_0703

Tigers are one of my favorite animals, however there is always some ugly dirty muddy glass blocking them from veiw. It makes it hard as hell to get some good shots of them.

DSC_0699

DSC_0716

DSC_0625

The monkey habbitat, it would be awsome if my laptop would show the correct colors. This one came out way to edited. Oh well, moving on

DSC_0633

DSC_0642

DSC_0636

DSC_0787

DSC_0791

DSC_0792

DSC_0845

This one is actually from our hotel balcony

2 comments:

  1. a tapir is not random. just sayin'.
    i'll show kali the lemurs - she'll love them! and i really like the last one - is that the matterhorn? it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of great shots. where were the bird houses? those shots are really nice - i like the second one a lot!

    i'm glad you and bobbie stayed at the lodge. the animals from your window - that must have been really nice! your pictures are looking really good, j. i like all the monkey ones :)

    ReplyDelete