Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Avery, first and foremost

These are abit old, and I think most have seen them already. However there not here, and I just dropped them on flickr. So if you don't get email from me here is your chance to see them.

Its Avery at my wife's parents house, they have a sanded in area in the back and he loves it there.

On a interesting note, none of these are edited in any way. They all just turned out nicely and there really wasn't anything I wanted to do to them. They all looked nice and warm

DSC_0329

DSC_0337

DSC_0347

Thats his Snarky look.

DSC_0372

I promise he didn't eat it, hes a gentleman. He only sniffed it and moved it around abit. Nothing wrong with that

DSC_0319

Classy

1 comment:

  1. i like that last shot - you can see his little teeth :) he's so cute! and he does love playing in the beach sand. i think my favorite is the 3rd one. little Avery is cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete