Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More Zoo stuff but mostly Monkeys

I still have a few pictures from the zoo to look at, but most of them are penguins and I have done quite abit with those before. So this may be the last batch from that trip. Quite a few of these are taken behind fences and it messes with the picture. Even if I focus on the subject behind it the fence still gets in the shot. I have edited them out to the best of my abilities but it still makes for some fuzzy shots. Enjoy them

DSC_0229

There is actually a baby on the stomach of this one. It was the closest they ever got to me and the only real shot I got of the baby.

DSC_0214

No fence on this one, just a bad shot lol. I still liked him though

DSC_0521

Another baby, its the thing wrapped around the neck of the one on the left. It seemed every other setup had a baby in it. They were all over the place

DSC_0533

Another shot with abit more of the baby, they never turned around to where I could see its face.

DSC_0171

This one had a baby doll, its kind of the same idea......thats a nasty looking doll.

DSC_0185

DSC_0186

Another Baby monkey.....This one was actually pretty neat. There were 2 of them I think.

monkey

Untitled-1

DSC_0267

DSC_0241

I love this guy, makes me wish I had my new camera then. Or even if I just understood the manual settings better.

DSC_0321

Dark Colored animals don't really lend themselfs well to my style of editing....

DSC_0446

DSC_0456

DSC_0468

These guys were neat. The monkey just kept messing with the turtle, I have a few other shots of them just hanging out but these are the only 2 I have on me right now.

DSC_0438

DSC_0441

DSC_0195

DSC_0254

DSC_0002

4 comments:

  1. these look great, j. and in that 3rd pic, you can see the face of the little baby right at the top of the mom - just above her shoulder. the baby is looking straight into your lens. can you see it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that what that is? I thought it was a out of focus ear or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, that's the baby. i have a picture from a slightly different angle that shows it also

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was bloghopping and found your site! I can't wait to show my 3yr old these pics! She.loves.monkeys. I even found myself squealing at the cute baby monkeys!! Just adorable!!! Thank you for sharing these great pics!!! Awesome job...hmmm wonder if I can SKIP the HUMIC, HOT zoo trip this summer, by showing her these pics often!Hmmmmmm maybe....maybe not!!

    ReplyDelete