Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More stuff from Tampa

So I was looking at my old pictures again and I found some more I didn't really do much or anything with. These first 2 are from Bush Gardens and the rest are from the zoo.

DSC_0532

DSC_0525

Actually these little guys may be from there aswell. Im not sure which place they were from.

DSC_0670

If anybody has any tips on getting rid of glares put them in the comments. And yeah I know the angles and all that, im talking more edit related stuff. Sometimes you just get stuck with glare, my normal method of toning down didn;t really do much here. I could however change it to different colors instead of blue....thats something

Now the Zoo stuff

DSC_0095

Sorry for the darkness, its a normal theme of mine but in these shots It looks abit overdone. The tigers were behind some seriously dirty glass and it was about the only way I could get it to look like they were actually infront of me and not behind a wall of smudges. I really like these shots though, before I had no idea how to do anything with them.

DSC_0049

DSC_0062

DSC_0064

I had forgoten there were 2 of them when I was looking in my camera folder. This one kind of suprised me. He just apeared out of nowhere.

DSC_0076

Sneak attack!

DSC_0068

DSC_0107

DSC_0085

A few of our Ferrets like to do this, they jump on the others then scruff there neck so they can't move....

DSC_0086

I wouldn't mind going back now and seeing if there still there. This was a good year and a half ago so im sure there full grown now.

DSC_0016

Its a leopard, I was taking picture of the signs so I could remember what animals were what. I stoped though for some reason and ended up only getting pictures of the signs for animals that were pretty easy to figure out. Kind of pointless in the end

DSC_0028

1 comment:

  1. i think you should make your glare pink :)

    and i loved the little tiger twins! your pictures of them turned out really good :)

    ReplyDelete