Monday, January 4, 2010

A few more from Disney

Got a new computer and have been working on it for awhile not. Getting things organized and reloading all my programs onto it. Here are a few more from the Disney trip the wife and I took.

My camera was almost dead and I forgot my charger so my mom leant me hers after the wedding. I had issues figuring out how to work it, and in the end I couldn't really get it to do what I wanted. But it was nice to be able to take pictures regardless. These are all from that camaera. Except for the last one, which is totally random and non related.

These are from the Lobby of the animal kingdom lodge

IMG_8961

IMG_8937

IMG_8964

Actually I may have taken this one with my D90. I can't remember, but I don't think I did much if anything with the cannon of the savana.

IMG_8935

This I think was from the polonisian hotel. I know I misspelled that, but I don't want to google right now. This was in there lobby, they had a huge display set up right in the middle of it all. Very cool building, we went there for breakfast.

IMG_8976

Thats what this was from, its me and Bobbie hanging out with Stitch. They send them around to visit you while you eat

IMG_8990copy

DSC_0001

4 comments:

  1. i love your Stitch shot - it's really fun!

    and that 4th picture from the bottom - the one with the tree in the foreground - it looks 3D, really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want you to go back and do that waterfall shot at the polynesian in HDR, or whatever it's called that the Stuck in Customs'guy does - that would look great! i like it this way too, but i'd like to see what the water movement does in that style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it would be odd looking for sure. It takes a picture over a 5 or so second time span so im not sure what the water would look like.

    ReplyDelete