Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Last batch of pictures from Bush Gardens, got the lawry park zoo comeing up next. Enjoy







Dont really like elephants, but they were kinda neat looking. I like there wrinkles
















Just trying something out with this shot, not sure how well it worked but there it is



I was sitting on the edge of the jeep on this ride, perfect place to see alot of water I guess



The liveing area for these guys was unfortunately hard to get pictures with. The glass was scratched up or very smudged, thus the oddly unclear parts of the picture actually on the otter.

2 comments:

  1. your gorilla looks great in that first shot! it looks like he is staring right at you. your "milk" shot of the waterfall turned out well, too. what was the white animal with the horns? i don't remember him at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there! Your photos turned out way better than mine did. The giraffes were my favorite part.

    I came over from your mom's blog.

    ReplyDelete