Saturday, March 7, 2009

First shot

Well I finally decided to go out and buy a new camera after getting tired of just messing around with photo edditing software. Unfortunately it was pretty dark when I got home and with work I haven't had much opertunity yet to put it to good use, nor learn the ins and outs of it. Here are a few shots I did manage to take with it though these past few days. There just my pets, but they made good fodder for test shots


So sad looking

Without a doubt the best shot from my camera and not one I took -_- Neato

This one was also taken by somebody else

I can haz Cheeseburger? Did anybody ever actually think that was funny....












1 comment:

  1. good fodder, too :O). you got some good shots of Cody and i always like anything with my big baby Zim in it!

    ReplyDelete