Sunday, March 22, 2009

As promised, Penguin shots. Although they didn't turn out aswell as I had hoped, I still kinda like them. I like the little brownish one, he just stould out from all the others. Wonder if he was a different kind or something. The bands are for identification purposes, though they didn't go into any more depth then that. Personally I think it makes them look stupid, but whatever, maybe thats another reason I liked the brown one better. He didn't have one on to detract from him

















All these little things do is dig and stare at you...........right into your soul





Really.....is that tunnel really that important, how does it differ from the other hundred or so already in the area




6 comments:

  1. so cute! i love the little meerkats, especially the one with dirt all over his face :O) your first meerkat shot is really super! all the penguin shots are good, but i especially like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures. We saw some meerkats while we were in Wash state a couple years ago. THey really are neat to watch. I love the penquins. You did a good job on the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jason! Great pic's! I love the guy with the dirt on his face! He looks like "Hey dude, what are you bothering me for?!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you can't see is there is another one in front of him throwing dirt backwards. Thats how it got all over his face -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shots! There are so many photo blog-rings out there--you could really work on your photography by participating. Love the penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penguins with braclets! How sweet! LOL!
    Great photos, J.

    ReplyDelete