Monday, May 24, 2010

A few more animal shots

DSC_0268

DSC_0269

DSC_0270

Untitled-1

I'll admit that last one is from the previous post but you should enjoy it anyways. Pretend its a story....told without words. Its relaxing.


DSC_0168

This looks like one from yesterday aswell but its not, I promise you its slightly different then the last :) Still I love watching these little guys dig and they seem to enjoy doing it so it works out quite well for both of us.

DSC_0144

See little Avery is all ready to get to work on that hole. Its not forced labor, its like a hobby to them.

DSC_0146

DIG IF YOU WANT VITAMINS!

DSC_0181

Eh, or not

DSC_0122

Poor Luna, everybody tries to run away from her. Its probally due to her trying to suckle on there ears. Not sure if she thinks she is nursing or what....actually why don't I have a picture of that. Its pretty humorous to see

DSC_0256

DSC_0199

These are often considered my 3 out of the group, though my wife usually only says that when they need to be cleaned up or have there ears looked at. There our ferrets when there good.

DSC_0066

Theres a nice little group shot of most of them. They are dieing to get out and go play while we clean up there cage. They have access to both floors but usually they all tend to lay in the exact same area. I never understood that

DSC_0281

And last but not least our dog Pheobe, Im told I often spell that wrong so that may not be acurate...but you can figure out how to pronounce it from that and thats good enough for me. I really don't have many pictures of her, I am not sure why either. She doesn't do much so its not hard to get her to sit still or pose for the camera. I'll have to work on that someday.

3 comments:

  1. yeah, you spelled 'phoebe' wrong again, but that's ok, she's not my dog so i don't care :)

    love your little avery story - and yes, it is calming. all he has to do is look at you to get treats, isn't it? so sweet :).

    nice pictures, j, i always enjoy looking at your posts. i put a new link to your page on mine, maybe it will bring you a few lookers. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be nice, I saw on my zoo post awhile back it got another hit last month from somebody. That was a nice suprise, they even left a nice comment.

    Avery doesn't get many treats actually, there is very little he likes. He has started liking cheerios and he loves vitamins but he won't eat most of the little things we give them. Raisens are very good for them the vet said and he just sticks his nose up at them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i notice that your site counter doesn't change at all when i look at your page. i wonder why that is...

    ReplyDelete