Saturday, May 30, 2009

Grit for prosperity

Alright trying something new out, all photos link back to there respective flickr pages. You can then look at various sizes of them while allowing me to set them as larger photos on the blog. Hopefully it works

Most of these are from a Rose Garden in melrose, it was pretty rundown and there wasn't alot of flowers there but I got some stuff I guess. Kinda funny Im useing a new camera which takes alot better shots then my last and I go with Grit and added noise in most of these shots. I used my better camera to make them look worse, because I preffered it for these.

CSC_0355

DSC_0242

DSC_0150

DSC_0151

DSC_0178

DSC_0168

DSC_0142

DSC_0094

DSC_0092

DSC_0065

DSC_0042

DSC_0043

5 comments:

  1. poor piggy! he's all dirty :)

    great shots - your roses look incredible! i like the added noise, too, it really works with these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but you didn't say anything about the fact that you painted both of these awesome paintings in the last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually hadn't intended on putting those last 2 shots in there. They did not really fit in with the others, but I had no idea for a post I could put them into so I just went ahead and put them in this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK-so I don't know about all these fancy terms...noise and grit...but the roses look awesome! Like rock and roll roses! And, I love the fence detail shot-I'm always a sucker for anything architectural!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dind't mean anything techincal, i was just saying I wanted the pictures to not come off as fancy pretty flower shots. I made them abit unclear and abit grainy to give them a unique look. I like dirty urban kinda stuff, tried to somewhat convey that in these shots that really in no way associate with that

    ReplyDelete