Friday, May 8, 2009

Finally close to being back up



Look its a Ferret

Okay, computer is set up again, finally. I got a desk and that really helped out on that end. So I can not work on photos again, however I am in the middle of upgrading my camera. I have a new one comeing and have promised my D40 to somebody so its not being used at the moment. I have a few things already done I can work on but for now im still somewhat dead in the water. Which brings me to my next post....it'll probally be pictures from the Tampa Aquarium, give me a few days. I'll be back

Oh, I set up the margins on the blog for a widescreen laptop, if somebody with a non widescreen monitor could tell me how it looks on there pc it would be much apreciated. Want to make sure im not makeing things to wide

1 comment:

  1. it looks good, j. not too wide. there are 2 places where the letters go all the way up to items in your sidebar - "it'll probably be" and "making things" - not bad, they just reach all the way over. neat idea and the feret it great!

    ReplyDelete