Monday, January 24, 2011

Faces

My wife took all of these pictures, maybe she will come back and add in her own words about them. For now just enjoy the pictures of animal faces, and try and guess at what emotions they may be feeling during each shot.

DSC_0022
This is Ilyana (pronounced illy-on-ah). We adopted her recently and they did not know what kind of dog she is or how big she would get. This is her telling me "You startin wid me?"

DSC_0021
"You wanna tink about dat mom!"

DSC_0013
"Cuz I eat your face!" Sami seems a little bit afraid. Hmmm.

DSC_0033
Sir Thomas would like to know why he was awakened from his beauty rest! "Mother, the small monsters are making noises again! How DARE they! SILENCE! I demand it!"

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! you've got quite a crew of characters there :). sweet!

    ReplyDelete